Cam and compression headgasket

        Does anybody have any experience with the compression increasing
headgasket that Autotech sells?  For that matter, with a mostly stock
engine, only exhaust, K&N, and timing increased to 10° will there be any
problems?  Pinging ,etc... (I always run 93 octane)

`      Part 2:  what cam do you recommend for a lightly modified engine? GTi
or Hor? (No umluat's on my keyboard!)  It's an '87 8V so it's solid lifter
and no knock sensor.  Any help would be appreciated.