Re: scca racing

At 11:24 PM 10/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Boy did I open a can of worms!!

Yup!! I didnt think it was a simple trick either. Id like to see your car
someday. Got any pics of it?

> Boy am I tired of typing (
>I can type about 10 words a minute!! I really wish I had taken that typing
>class in high school!!). Any other questions??Ask away!!! And remember......
>the ultimate rush is wheel to wheel racing so go join SCCA, you will not
>regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to only type 10 WPM but now, after 3 years of being on or around the
net, I can type 12!! Cool eh!!
I would only regret wasting my $1400 paint/body job if some nut decided to
rub fenders! :)
I am a member of SCCA but I do the cheapest racing of all.
---------------->Autocross<-----------------------------.
 I simply cant afford to waste a set of racing tires in one day! (Makes me
shiver to think about it on *MY* pocketbook) I do, from time to time, run
out at Willow Springs and Buttonwillow. Only once a year and even then, I
take it easy because of the tire wear problems. I just chorded my last set
of Yoko's and will be changing over to BFG's R-1 tire for the next race in
November. Yokohama no longer makes autox tires!! (Wussies!)
I look foreward to more instaltions from the real racing Scirocco owner!
Let me know when you might be in Las Vegas next so I can maybe come see you
run! (Maybe run agin' ya!)

Shawn
In San Diego;
Damn the sunshine!!