Re: scca racing

On 24 Oct 96 at 23:24, TCOvw@aol.com wrote:

> anyone of you at any of the tracks in Colorado, Seattle, Portland or

Where's the Seattle track located?  I moved here a year ago and
didn't know there was one.  If I knew where it was, I might be temted
to take in a race.  Especially if I had someone to root for :)
Lemme know where and when please.  Maybe Shawn might be tempted to
drive up here too and I can have my 'Rocco absorb a little speed from
the two of your 'Rocco's? Dreaming................

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)