Newbie.

 Hello all, I just found out about this news group yesterday.

 I own a 1980 Scirocco S.

 Engine: TT 2.0L 8v, G-cam, Neuspeed TB, ported intake.
 Exaust: TT 2" w/BMS tri-Y header, braided stainless flex joint.
 Suspension: upper/lower Neuspeed stress bars, front/rear ST sway
 bars (crap),Koni adjustable shocks w/strut housing and spring, HD
 upper strut bearings.
 Wheels: 16x7 DP Select polished, 205/40/16 BFG.
 New Paint: Cerise Firemist. ( Burgundy/Red ) Pearl.

 The car looks good on the outside, drives excellent, but the interior is
a mess. Needs new carpet, seats, steering wheel, etc.

 I will have some pictures scanned by next week if anyone is interested.
Although I have not really found any good pictures. (Ones that show the
whole car)

 Gene Fulmer.