Re: Help with front grill emblem and fuse box

>Like the idiot I am, I have been using a cracked grill for the past year,
>and finally the emblem fell out (a quick stroll through the junkyards let
>me locate two fine grills for about $7 each, makes me feel so bad for not
>going out and looking for one before).
>
>Anyway, I can't stand life without an emblem, and it really is pathetic
>to pay $21 to the dealer for it (especially when I bought the same part
>at a VW dealership in Europe in March for $8...)
>
>Does anybody have a chrome emblem they can spare, for a reasonable price?
>Or, does anybody know of a place where I can buy one cheaply? (Copyright
>laws, I think, prevent manufacturing aftermarket emblems, but one never
>knows).

I have a plastic chrome emblem. Well sort of, Its a chromed plastic cover
that fits over the thicker black plastic part of the emblem, If I'm making
any sense and you want it just give me $5 for the shipping and my effort. I
like it hanging above my bedroom door, but I will sacrafice to a emblemless
VW owner.
Kevin McGrath           |                           | kevin@pelican.net
1211 Pridgen Road I4    |
|http://www.pelican.net/~kevin
Myrtle Beach SC 29577   |                           |Happiness is a
screaming tire!