Re: rebuild 87 16 valve

Thank you all for the info I appreciate it.
 Just ripped it apart it is like new no wear.
It doesnt look like their is much room to put in bigger valves
Ill do a valve job and a little porting.
I think I will do a 2.0l kit but i have to wait until after xmas.
 The head castings are alittle rough Ill clean that up
Im siked I have a good engine to build on.

                                   Thanks again   john.delaney