Quick help me out 16V from a Jetta into A1 GTI

I need a quick answer on this. SOmeone in the newsgroup is selling a 16V
from a '89 Jetta GLI. WHat all do I need to make everything work properly in
an A1 GTI. Will the Intake manifold fit? WHat else should I make sure is
included.

Sorry to rush everybody but I need to make a quick decision between buying
this 16V or another 16V that I have already planned on getting. Both are
good deals but this one might be even better.

Thanks and hurry up!!! :-)