Re: Scirocco For sale

I was considering posting this about your car.  Go for it?  Change anything?
Don't post?  Just trying to help...

>For sale:
>
>1987 Volkswagon Scirocco 8V (Black)
>Fast, handles well, looks good
>Big stereo:  270 Watts RMS with CD player and 12" subwoofer
>
>Asking $4000
>Contact Dan at (540) 961-3932 or email at druddick@vt.edu

An outside opinion:

I've ridden in the car a few times down some windy (pronounced with a LONG
i) roads, and I must say that I was impressed with it's handling.  We even
got the back end out!  It really does handle like an animal, and the stereo
is at it's peak.  I can't think of anything else that you could do to the
stereo.  The car's a peach.  The only "minus" to this car is that the
gutters on the roof could use a little paint.  If you're in the area, or
know someone who is, pass it on.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall