Re: Ricks rambling.......

On 18 Oct 96 at 23:27, Shawn Meze wrote:

> Are these race springs or sport lowering springs? By the price, id
> say its the later of the 2. Sounds good to me, but i got a set from
> Timmons for $155.00 Free shipping too! Shop around with some of the
> VW Tuners and see what they can do, price wise.

I'll have to check......
> >$39 (or was it 35?) for a K-N air filter which seemed reasonable.
> That seems kinda high, I paid $22.00 for mine from my local Auto
> Parts Club. Another $8.00 for the kit. Ya just gotta shop around...........

Hmmm...I coulda swore I saw someone on the list say they were more.
Guess I shouldn't swear.......

> Coolness!! Does he have a site or an e-mail address??

Nope.  They're listed in the FAQ as a resource.  The guy doesn't use
the net.  He was surprised to hear he was listed on the net.

> Ohhhh, Gwasshoppah, you lurn fahst! You wamble beddy beddy good!

My GF thinks I wamble a bit too much :)

> Actually, its kinda nice so see someone else expand on ideas and/or
> experiences! I get tires of reading my own ramblements! :)
I think you just invented a new word :)             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)