Re: fender height?

At 04:49 PM 10/20/96, you wrote:
> My car handles so well that I'm worried that it may already have lowered
aftermarket
>springs. (I just picked up a used set of Hor sport springs). I measured the
height from the
>ground to the lowest part of the fenders and came up with 24.5 in. in the
front and 24in. in
>the rear. I can't think of anyother way to tell if there might have been an
alteration already.
>Does anyone know of a better way to tell if the springs are stock? If the
car handles this
>fine stock, I can't wait to get the new suspension on her. TIA

Just for giggles, I measures the same didtance on my car. (I have Neuspeed
Race springs and 195/50R15's)
23" front and 23-3/4" rear.
Its possible you have sport lowering springs on your car. It also depends on
the size tire ect. Try and clean off a section of spring that will have the
Neuspeed logo painted on it. It should still be there.
Its also possible you have cut stock springs........
Ya just hafta look!

Shawn