A VW only classifieds page...anyone interested?

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I would like to do something with the 16megs of free web space I have at the
ISP I work at and was wondering if any of you would support and use a VW
classifieds page?  I could make it look very neat and I have plenty of email
space as well for photos and such.  I started a VW page of mine own but I
figured all has been done already and I thought since there are so many
pages with for sale items to look for, I would make a single good looking
page where everyone could go.  I will also provide links to all of the other
VW classifieds pages.  Please give me some feedback or any parts etc. for
sale.  Thank you all
Josh Clark
PS If you have pictures or anything mail them to bigguns@haven.ios.com
thanks