Re: More emissions info.

At 11:07 PM 10/17/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Sean here in CT they they use the mirror they dont do the fuel tank
>psi test but they have all the equipment to do it I think that test
>will do a lot of damage to a lot of older cars IM not shure but I think
>the test is to make shure your purge one way valve is good
>but what about those gas tanks rusting out at the seems
>I change a lot of tanks being close to the ocean
>Right now all our shop can do is setup customers car for emissions
>the state wants us to get licensed for emissions testing
>I havent heard yet when I was told its a week of schooling and $500.00
>to get certified so I was told
>I think its a big money making scam (thats my opinion)
>I can make any car pass and then readjust it for performance
>when I get back
>I think emissions testing is needed but not run by the state
>Let the shops do it and make the money.

Well, you know if the shops are gonna make more money for something that is
"required by law" then you know that each state will want a piece of the
action too. Its the law of the land.

Dude, I just noticed that YOU dont like to punctuate or structure your
sentences ect.....
Didja happen to try out changing your screen name recently?? Im not mad at
the "lame flamer" since that individual had, "not a pot to piss in", in the
flame dept.
Was it maybe.........

YOU??

Dont get mad, im just asking but the way its written looks awfully
familiar..............

:)

Shawn