Re: was <"Also"> Springs!!

At 08:29 PM 10/18/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Actually, the race springs are progressive (aren't they?)  A friend of
>mine has them and as far as bumps go while driving straight and at
>"normal" speeds (for me and us Scirocco owners only =) the bumps were no
>worse than with the lowering springs but on turns they would kick the
>car pretty hard.

In my car, bad bumps feel much harder. Bumps in corners feel better because
they're right back on the ground after the bump. Theres no bouncy-bounce
rebound after the bump on a turn. My feeling is its better on turns
(Control) and a little worse on straight lines (Comfort).
Your ride may vary.
Oh yah, they are indeed progressive springs.

Shawn