Re: Tips wanted for new radio installation...

i dont work for crutchfield..but i always recommend them, if you
purchase a head unit (stereo) from them they will also give you all the
tools and detailed instructions and wire adapters needed to remove your
stock unit, disconnect it,and install the new unit. This is not a hard
thing..but i DO RECOMMEND that you look in your service maual or spare
wheel well for your radio code,so when you re-install it you can get the
unit to function.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|