Re: I got a cd player for the scirocco...

get bass blockers...just little capacitors that go in series with the wires.
I personally Like quad city
BUT then again i have 6" speakers in the door,pair of 8's in the deck,a four
as a center channel,set of 6's in the consoles for the back seats, and a 12"
JL audio. All run by two a600 precision power amp.
DAMN i hate when i hafta have 2 guage wire in my car to handle all the power
BTW i can get an altinator built up to produce 130 amps constant for only