Tips wanted for new radio installation...

I am planning to replace the stock radio in my '85. Although I do love
the nice VW symbol on it, the tape player has been damaged and can't play
anymore. I am thinking of buying a new Blaupunkt radio/tape player, and I
am a bit concerned about how new radios fit into the console. The stock
one had 2 holes on either side, and you could shove a proper tool inside
the four holes and get the radio out. How will the new one fit into the
opening and then stay there? Even the stock radio jumped up and down a
little bit when I went over bumps, I fear that this will be unavoidable
for the new one. Somebody told me that places like Best Buy or Circuit
City sell kits for such jobs. I thought I might ask here first, just in
case someone has put in a radio in his Scirocco console.

Thanks,

Ilias