Re: Tire pressures

> The track goes behind a building, so brady
>couldn't see me.  After 5 min. went by and he didn't see me, he drove around
>and found my car on the curb w/ me standing beside it screaming
>"SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".  Obviously, I slid on the wet leaves and
>whacked the front corner of my car.  I wrecked:

Funny thing you should mention this because I very sadly did the same thing today.  It just started raining and I was coming to a stop sign with a curve before it.  I had to hit some oil in the road or something because I really wasn't going that fast...well, instead of turning, the car slid straight and met an island with very high curbs.  One 89 Scala out of commission for a while...and I share
your reaction  "SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".  That feels a little better...thanks for listening!

>There was NO body damage and NO frame damage!  I was SO tickled!

For me so far...No body damage(my ground effects must've barely cleared the curb) and I'll find out Monday about the frame.  My tire is still inflated, too, but pushed up against the wheelwell.  Hope my BBS isn't bent.  That would really really suck.  If it is, I should just buy a whole new set of rims.  Hmmm...do I see 15x7 Borbet Type A in my future?

>daddy felt sorry and paid for the parts!
>Don't you all hate people like me!!???!

Yes, especially since my Dad's 5000 miles away!  :-)

Mike