Re: Tire pressures--MORE

I forgot!

There was NO body damage and NO frame damage!  I was SO tickled!

Also, I couldn't leave the car there and let my dad see what I was doing, so
I HAD to move it, or better yet, get it home.  THe wheel was pressed up
against the wheel well, though, (tire fully inflated somehow) so MacGyver
put his smaller radius spare on and off they went!  Risking totally
thrashing his tranny!  But I made up an excuse (turning slightly faster than
I should've, slid on leaves) and daddy felt sorry and paid for the parts!

Don't you all hate people like me!!???!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco, eagerly awaiting a 2.0L

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus
chtaylo4@vt.edu
chtaylo4@aol.com