Re: I also got some trimming from a 16v

  >I have the trimming I took off my Scirocco (highly recomendable) if
  anyone needs it.  Kevin McGrath got the passenger >side door piece but if
  any of you need some just let me know and I'll give it to ya, (you can
  pay shipping of
  >course =)
  Hey Josh! I'm new to the list and all, but my money's just as good! I'm
  looking for various bits for my '87. Specifically,

  Driver's side door handle bezel(?) the bit that 'rounds the door handle cup.
  Glove box light assembly (I got the wires just hangin' in the wind....)
  washer fluid squirter Thingy for the rear window.
  The spring that holds the interior sun roof vent open. Roof works and all, the
   small interior panel section just doesn't rise up
  when I open the sun roof in "vent-mode".

  Anything off yours that we could work a deal on??

  Rich Garrett