From: owner-scirocco-l
To: scirocco-l
Subject: Re: Ok, Ok I'll give......
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 1996 4:18PM

What???
        Don't sell your beloved Scirocco just because you live in Mass
now.  I've only been driving for 3.5 years, but I live in Mass, so I guess
I've had the driving experiences of a 10 year veteran.  Anyway, I've never
been involved in an accident, or even been pulled over.  (That includes
driving 20 miles on 495 during rush hour at 75-80mph twice a day)  So
don't worry, mass 'ain't that bad!

James,