FS: Some Stuff...incl guages

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have the 3 guages from an Audi 5000 GT coupe (all VDO, voltmeter, oil
pressure, oil temp) and the guage panel that I cut so it could fit better in
the radio or ash tray hole.  Just check out Ryan Schuerman's page, he has
one put in his car
www.nwpros.com/~ryan
I also have a voltmeter from a GTI that I got from a yard.  I'll sell the
panel and all guages together or seperate..., whatever!
Make an offer,
Josh Clark