Newbie: Repair manual suggestions?

Hello everyone,

	My name is Tim Ebling, and after years of owning and fixing up
VWs of the air-cooled nature, I finally gave in and bought an '86 black 16V.
And yes, I *love* it.  I keep thinking "I should have done this years ago".
Anyway, as one of the first orders of business, I went to find some kind of
manual specific to this car, but have had no luck.  The only thing remotely
close was a Haynes manual which covered all sorts of models (Jetta, GTI,
etc...) and wasn't very useful.  Do I need to go to the dealer for this?  If so,
are these items spendy?  Thanks...

Thanks,

Tim

application/ms-tnef