Geography...

OK, I have been lax.

I drive an 82.  It came stock with the 1.7, which I killed in the flood,
revived, and then killed again this year (this time thanks to my bro).
Now it has a 1.8L from an 89 Fox, TT downpipe and early style
manifold for full tri-y, Neuspeed TB (eh!), and a buncha new
parts.  The AC works again, thanks to the local specialty shop who
were kind enough to do a make-work on it which has lasted two months.
The windows are tinted, the stereo jams, and the ride is nicer than
ever with the Neuspeed springs and Boge shocks.  This car has
been at last restored to damn fine condition for a 14 year old once
rattle trap :)

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
KTXH Ch. 20 in Houston, TX :
Home of the Rockets!!!