Re: Emissions Testing in your area

In Virginia gas stations do emissions testing for, I think it is $11 a pop,
done every  other year.  Safety Inspections are $9 annually.  There is a
move on to change the emissions procedure.  I think Washington, DC has the
central station testing and I think it is a mess, but then everything in DC
is a mess.  I think the change is due to more stringent EPA standards.  I
think the equipment costs more.  Let us know your findings.

Chris