Re:Shawn Meze

At 11:20 PM 10/15/96 EDT, you wrote:

>NICE DRIVING KEEP IT UP TILL YOU KILL SOME ONE OR YOUR SELF
>AND YOUR A RACER I DONT THINK SO
>A REAL RACER WOULD NOT RISK KILLING EVERY DAY DRIVERS
>KEEP IT ON THE TRACK

Well, arent we a bit loud this morning....
First of all, I dont RACE on the street, ever. Its the number one reason im
not in the Munchen Rensport VW Club. They Drag race on the street. I do,
however "test" on low traffic roads and never when there is traffic on the
road.
When I test for tight turns, I find a empty parking lot (Like at the
highschool at 12:00 midnight when theres nobody there, when its perfectly
safe to do so. Local sherrif watches me do it!) and set up a figure 8 to do
my testing.
Thats not to say I dont drive fast either, because I do. I just keep it to a
dull roar in any traffic, casually passing other cars. I do not weave in and
out of traffic, thats unsafe and unfair to the other drivers.
A real racer know's his limits and his car too, you forgot the most
important one, JED.

What else do you have to scream and shout about??
Welcome to the VW SCIROCCO mailing list, what kind of Scirocco do you drive
there in Juno??

Shawn