Re: Shawn Meze

>Ya, it is part of Netcom I think. I dont recognize the other additions to
>the string there but. I really dont care, it sounded like a kid the way he
>babbled on. Ive never seen or heard from him either. Doesnt matter, I can
>and will back myself in anything I do. I have a very clean concience in what
>I do is safe so..... If anything, I could-might hurt myself, if anything, if
>ever. Then again, i chose to get OUT of the bed this morning, so anythings
>possible, you know.
>Thanks for the backing guys, I feel loved!
>
>Shawn

Of course we love ya, man!  You drive one of the finest pieces of machinery
ever designed!  You show brilliant taste!  (Got a bud light for me?)

Brandon Sommerville

"The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys.  When it's used for evil,
watch out!  But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."
	-The Tick