Re: Shawn Meze

At 09:16 AM 10/16/96 +0600, you wrote:

>We're dealing with a neanderthal.
>
>Sherlock holmes is on it.  With my email system, you can change your
>"identity" in seconds.  I frequently use Satan@hell.com when screwing w/
>people.  However, because of how easy it is to do this, my email system will
>also display the email address of the actual user in a "References" section.
>This is a cut/paste from that letter:

>From: jed.services@juno.com (J E D)
>
>There are several possibilities:
>1.  The dork just changed the first half of his name, in which case we keep
>our eyes open for *@juno.com.
>2.  He did like I thought and the whole string was faked, in which case his
>address has something to do with
>"199610150445.VAA21914@dfw-ix2.ix.netcom.com", which is, I believe, the same
>system that shawn meze uses, so it
>     could be a friend of his.
>3.  That really is a member, but he's just the quiet type.

Ya, it is part of Netcom I think. I dont recognize the other additions to
the string there but. I really dont care, it sounded like a kid the way he
babbled on. Ive never seen or heard from him either. Doesnt matter, I can
and will back myself in anything I do. I have a very clean concience in what
I do is safe so..... If anything, I could-might hurt myself, if anything, if
ever. Then again, i chose to get OUT of the bed this morning, so anythings
possible, you know.
Thanks for the backing guys, I feel loved!

Shawn