Ok, Ok I'll give......

gosh, I feel, so, so, anti-social !! I didn't realize that people would be
so open... sorry.
Ok, My name is Amna (yes, I know it's strange) and I've been loving VW's all
my life.
My parents had a beetle, fastback, 412, dasher, rabbit, golf, corrado and
passat.  I inherited the rabbit and then got an '80 scirocco which I now own
and love.  I worked for several summers at a VW dealership, in the garage -
which was great becuase I got my parts at the 14% discount and got to use
the shop sometimes at night.  I married another VW fan (I helped him see the
light) and he has a GTI16v.  I've spent the last decade tuning and sporting
my toy with springs and swaybars and tires and rims and clutches..... Sadly,
I live in Mass now (I grew up in Westchester NY) and I feel that I must sell
my toy beause driving here is a real risk (Mass has the HIGHEST number of
accidents per capita of any state) and I'd rather sell it than see it get
wrecked.
so.
If you know anyone who would like to buy my 1980 Scirocco, with 104k miles
(head has only 50k) with neuspeed, bilstien, tokiko, and pirelli extras
(sigh) let me know.

That's all folks...

a.
agreaves@eng.pria.com