Re: Also

Any info would be greatly appreciated i am looking to totally make this car
killer and if i have to wait 10 years to do it...it shall be done :) J/K i
plan on takeing off the road and doing it all in the spring....I can say
money is no object but that would be streaching it....but i can honestly say
i am ready to put like 3K into it....I mean ya really can not buy anything
like a rocco anymore without spending like 20k (hence an corrodo) so i
figure if i spend 3-5K on this one and have what i want i am better off
anyways....cuz i love my rocco!!