Scirocco list Geography

Just for fun I mapped out the responses to "where is everyone located" and
there seems to be a real imbalance in representation as far as geography is
concerned.   If we were to classify East and West of the Mississippi, the
breakdown would be like this:

13 in the East
4 in the West
2 in Canada
1 in Spain
1 in Germany

Man what happened to all the Sciroccos in the west.  If we were to try to
meet on the west it would probably take a day or two before any of us would
meet.   If you'd like a more detailed break down let me know.  Its a wonder
you guy in the east aren't crashing into each other, especially a VA Tech.

Rodney Noriel

PS  Maybe we could incorporate a map of the US into the Home page and
"Click" the state to see the members there.  Visitors and new member could
then find comrades easily.