YES !!!! Rieger body kit

well..maybe..YES !!!

Jeff's car at EAS might just be for sale still...there's a deposite down
on it, but he said the guy has been flaky (gee i hope it isnt anyone
on this list) on buying the car.

...soooooo If it isnt sold, I'm going to buy it....YES. thats a million
and a half headaches from the body shops that I can avoid. If I get the car
I'll use my '87 as a daily driver and prep the EAS one for show..and try
to get it in EC =]

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|