Re: Brit mags and painting brake calipers

At 03:23 PM 10/14/96 -0400, you wrote:
>The brits are ON to it man... They KNOW what the people want and they sell
>it! Cool stuff comes cheaper and more often...
>IE trick gas filler caps, color gauges, wheels, knobs, kits to paint
>calipers.  Those lucky brits

Check out the mag  MaxPower -it has all kinds of crazy stuff; a lot of
Cosworth stuff. This months issue comes with a CD- wahoo!

paul
{up late, working long hours, not near the computer often enough, but
 saving a lot of your posts so I can sit down on the weekend and take
 my time to respond- also working on some photoshop manipulations
 of Sciroccos via the Rieger pics [Thanks, Ryan] just for fun- look
 for then soon, polzultov, polinsky, paulo, paul}