Re: Rieger body kit

        I've got to agree that some of these kits do look terrible, I'm very
happy with the looks of my stock 87 8v, but there was a kit featured in VW &
Porsche (That should date it a bit) that wasn't just obnoxious.  It was
functional.  This damn kit allowed you to put 225's up front and 285's on
the back of a Scirocco. If I remember correctly they recorded skidpad
results of 1.25g's.  I'd love to look this bugger up, but I don't have my
library down here at school.