RE: Rieger body kit

I hate to offend anyone here, but am I the only one that thinks ALOT of the
body hits look terrible? I like some of the Reiger body kits, but man IMO
some of those body kits go way overboard. Espically the Testerosa intake
things. Man one of those companys sells Corrado body kits that ruin the car
IMO.

I share some of your views too, but to each his own.  I have to admit, I
saw a Scirocco II in 1984, with an Oettinger 16V (Pre factory) and a Z40
kit, white with gray bottom that looked absolutely show stopping.  I saw
this down the street from my house so this was not in pictures.  The guy
apparently was in the military and brought it over.

The problem with the other wide body kit is the supper wide rear tires,
15X8 in the front and 15X10 in the back.  What use is there for wide rear
tires on a front wheel drive car, or how will you ever be able to rotate
those expensive tires....??

I'd do a Z400 Zender!

Rodney Noriel