Re: Rieger body kit

Ok Update:

I just got in the info from EAS about the other kit manufacturers,
Wochner and Kerscher. the Wochner is exactly what Erebruni advertises.
The Kerscher is totaly testerosa looking, rounded lines, almost reminds
me of the new Mercedes with the testerosa side flares. It's called the
Lemans, and the only criticizm I have is that its got a wimpy little rear
wing strun across the back..I'll scan them in tomorrow and put them on my
homepage. The Wochner front looks exactly like the Rieger one.

Plus I have some pics of his Rieger Scirocco GTO I'll scan in.

Ryan
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|