Re: Rieger body kit

At 09:44 PM 9/30/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I now have all the SI and SII Rieger Body Kit pics up on my
>homepage. This was all but the Huge 2-page centerfolds they
>had shown.
>
>http://www.nwpros.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

I dl's the pics of the MK-II comp kit and it looks like a "Scirrado". I do
love the kit anyways! I need to get my book out and translate the names. All
im interested in is the rear wing that looks alot like the G-40 rear wing,
only its a single element spoiller instead of the dual element that Zender
once made. Still, its a bitchen kit whether it be a MK-I or II!
I think the current exchange rate is 1.43DM to the $$$. Geez, when I was in
Germany from 85-88, we complained when it was 2.10DM to $1. When I first got
there, it was 3.07DM to $1. Them were the days.......

Shawn