Re: where do you get hood pins??

> These are the ultimate GT look... Tell me Tell me where do you get them from?

I think I got my last set from, are you ready, National Auto.  Or maybe it
was Pep Boys.  It's been years since I had a Scirocco 'S' with hood pins
so I can't exactly remember, but the point is (if this post actually HAS
a point :-) ) that it was a general autoparts type store.  The chrome stood
up pretty well, but make sure to use stainless steel screws on the hood
mounted strike plates, oh and the attachment points for the pin retaining
wires rusted after about 6 months, so look for quality there...

==Brett