Re: Euro parking lights?

>I have a fog light switch, just no fog lights.  Damned previous owner.  By
>turning that on will I activate that middle brake light?  By middle I mean
>the one that is blocked off over here.

No, I don't think so.  I had a friend in the states who had an '85 that had front fog lights(driving lights) from the factory and the switch was for those.  Over here that switch is just for the rear fog light and for you just for the front, if the previous owner didn't gank them from ya, of course!

>I finally got around to trying this.  Nothing happened (except my wife
>laughed at me for expecting a light to come on).  Should I have the middle
>brake light installed first?  Or is this just a Euro option.

Wives just don't understand, man!  :-)  But anyway, it's a Euro thing, but you could probably wire it up, tho.  Don't ask me how, tho...ask Shawn!  He was here a while.  Maybe he knows how to...