Re: Where is everyone located?

>I was just curious where everyone is located.

I live in Speicher, Germany near Bitburg (Bitburger beer sound familiar?).  I'm originally from the Newburgh, New York area.  I've been in Germany for a little over two years now and of course I'm loving it here.  I return to the States in June, but don't know where yet.  My wife wants to get a VR6 Golf (thinks Sciroccos and Corrados are too small) when we return, but of  course I'll have to find myself another Scirocco, too.  I'm on my fourth Scirocco (2 S1s and 2 S2s) now and won't ever get tired of them.  The Scirocco family is too good of a thing to miss out on!  And of course there's the satisfaction of making an American car eat your dust!  :-)