Re: Where is everyone located?

>Hi David, im in San Diego where we never get flooded, never get hurricanes,
>never have tornados and autocrosses are almost never canceled! (Unless your
>sorry baseball team makes it to the playoffs) We do get, from time to time,
>earthquakes but, I can tell you from my life here, its never effected my
>life in a negative way. In fact, they've always been fun!
>Will you be driving your Scirocco on your trip?
>
>Shawn

Hey Shawn,
        I don't know yet albout teh Scirocco.  I haven't even seen it yet!
I may if it is in as good a shape as my friend says it is.  Why am I
considering it?  It's free!  I'm lucky, and he's a very nice guy.  It has
sat for two years, so who knows what kind of work were talking here.  If I
did drive it, I would have to transfer all the goodies from my '84 GTi.
I'll write a bit more about me and my car later tonight.

David

               Original Equipment Marketers

     Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
     with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                  Discount Store Prices.

Techtonics, Autotech, and New Dimensions for VWs available.

           diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102