Re: Re[2]: Where is everyone located?

I'm located in Houston TX..and today Im completey fed up to here with my
scirocco. Today is the last day..I can't take it anymore! ever since i
hit a curb last month, ive YET to get it back into alignment. To hell
with this it's driving me insane. I'm going to find me a nice cheap
rocco, fox or golf and use that as my daily driver and put my rocco into
the shop(s) untill its aligned striat..
shifts smoothly, a rieger kit is put on and
new rims and tires are on and a paint job. I'm guessing this is going to
take a month or two. I'm just soo frustrated with bouncing my car back
and forth between frame machine and alignment shop..and still they best
theyve got is a 2percent positive camber :(

sorry for venting byt my g/f doesnt understand a word i'm talking about.

please..if you have a web page e-mail me the URl so i can add it to my
list on my scirocco page
http://www.nwpros.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

Ryan
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|