Prestone Stop Leak

Has anyone ever used Prestone's Stop Leak coolant system sealer?  I've got a
tiny leak in my system that I can't locate.  (I'm only losing about 8 oz.
every 6 months.)  Does this stuff work?  It's got these little organic
pellets that supposedly dissolve and seal any leaks in your cooling system.
Can these magic pellets accidentally gum up the water pump or something!?

BTW... It says on the bottle to add the stuff to the radiator through the
radiator cap.  Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't seem to find my cap?  Do
Sciroccos have top mounted caps?

Later.

-Sean Clark