Re: wanna trade pics??

better yet if you have a web-page..send me your url so i can link it to
mine, where you can get a pic and info on my car =]

http://www.nwpros.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

I have lotsa S2 neato info there about my car.

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|
|Pager:713-764-3467			http://www.paranet.com|