wanna trade pics??

I was just sitting here wondering how many of you guys and gals had pictures
of your cars? Then I was thinking, of that group, how many have had them
scanned into .GIF or .JPG formats?? If you got pics of your cars, send them
to me?? Id love to have them so I can get a mental of the car that goes
along with the writers! (Cool idea huh?)
When you send them, in the body of mail, write up a mod list or what makes
the car special to you.
Also if you have .WAV files of your cars?? I have some of mine and will send
them to anybody who asks for them.
Be sure to send them via private e-mail so the mail server doesnt get all
screwed up!

Shawn