Re: Euro head lights

>I know its been done to death already, but I can't afford the real Eurostyle
>hi/lo units, and I'm wondering how much of a difference it makes in the
>light pattern replacing my current low beams with the euro type ones.

>They're only $35 each from Autotech so I figure it isn't too bad an
>investment if it gives me better light.

>Any opinions?  Anybody done the swap?  Anyone got a better price?

If these lights you're talking about are from Europe and have the same Euro bulbs,  you don't want them.  I have the Euro spec '4 square' headlights on my 89 and they really do suck!  I'd stick with your US halogens.  They give you much better light.  These European headlights really aren't very bright.  Before I sold my piece of %#@% US Spec 94 Golf, Germans were always flashing me because the lights on it were much brighter than their's.  I really don't think these Euro lights would be worth your money.

Mike
89 Scala