Re: Posting images

At 08:15 AM 10/9/96 -0600, you wrote:
>On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, David Ian Utley wrote:
>
>> Kevin,
>>         Any hope of getting a digest mode any time soon?
>>
>Good idea.  I'll try and have that available by the end of the week.

Thanks a bunch!  It will help me keep up w/posts easier, esp. if they are
numbered, with the subject next to the number.  If you can't do this, no
sweat.  Just a friendly suggestion.

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102