Re: Pricing on rear (convertable Sciroccos)

>>BTW his convertable scirocco was the only one in the state that the frame
>>was reenforced to factory specs.
>
>Thats pretty amazing.. i bet that thing would turb heads (more then the
>ferrari??)
>=)
>Anyway when you say factory specs what do you mean? They're werenmt any
>factory convert. sciroccos...

True I was just quoting what the article said. I am guessing they mean
acceptable rigidity. <SP> I guess, Who knows thats what it said. ALso it
said the motor was worked on a bit to get a whopping 120HP. Yippie! I guess
120HP is good since I think it originally had the 90HP GTI motor.