Re: instrument lites

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

All I know is from my own experience which only went a little further than
yours unfortunately.  I know how it's connected but not how to get it out.
On both sides of the cluster there are metal holders that make a verticle
slot which a bar sticking out of the cluster slides into.  They make it
really hard to pull the cluster up and out over the verticle slots.  I would
take of the steering wheel first and get a flash light so you can see how it
goes in there otherwise you won't know what is going on when the cluster
starts to come loose.  I could reach aroun back and feel the speedo wire but
I didn't have the dexterity to unclip it.  That's as far as I got.  It you
get further could you let me know?  I still need to replace the light for my
clock.  Lata,
Josh Clark