Amsoil

I was wondering if any of you are using amsoil
in your cars i just changed the oil in my scirocco
with amsoil 2000 series 20w50
20w50 is a bit thick but thats what I was told to use in my 16 valve
oil light goes out instantly.
the oil is synthetic and is suppose to reduce friction
it costs $7.50 a quart
and they say you dont have to change for 40,000 miles
I always change oil at 2500 miles and i laugh at the thought of
40,000 miles on an oil change (what does your bently say on that one?)
it is the best oil on the market so I am told.
no friction no heat my oil temp droped around 10 degrees on gauge
engine tacs up a bit quicker It also takes longer to warm up engine
My engine is 100% smoother and it is not in my mind what little is left
size of brain--------------[ .
oil looks like tranny fluid.
tell me what you may of heard abought amsoil.even if it is bad
but so far all I hear is good
                                  john.delaney