More on driving lights

What is everyones opinions on the driving lights you can buy at the
discount type Auto parts stores like Autozone for instance.

I was there today and saw some driving lights. They ranged from some very
cheap looking lights for $15 to some lights for $65 that looked OK. The
brand name was Pilot. Does anyone have any experience with these?

I don't want to buy junk, but I am not hung up on a brand name like Piaa
if less expensive brands are as good.

BTW there were also other lights by Pilot which were smaller and cheaper.

SUggestions please.